5 Items you need on your autumnal wishlist:
As the leaves fall from the trees and the English landscape turns a wonderful combination of orange and brown, it's time to pack away the bikinis and bring out the knitwear. Here, we have compiled a list of five essential items you need to get through the Autumn:
1. Comfort and practicality seem to matter more as the cold descends. When the frost comes in, make sure you grab a pair of Swedish Stockings's leggings to wear either alone or as one of the many layers you need to stay warm in the UK.
2. Pine - one of the quintessentially autumnal scents - delivered to you via these soya wax firelighters by Aerende. Not only will you find yourself super excited for the arrival of Christmas, you will also feel great that you have supported Beacons Creative, a social firm that provides safe and caring employment for people with learning disabilities.
3. Keep Cup is an absolute must for those who need a hot drink to get through the colder months. Doubling up as a hand warmer, this little cup will help to reduce your consumption of single-use plastics while keeping your beverage toasty warm.
4. Handwoven in India from 100% merino wool, this gorgeous Karrigar scarf stocked by The Acey is a pretty handy item to have when out and about.
5. Lord of Misrule, one of Lush's most popular bath bombs in the Halloween season due to its spicy scent and wine-coloured centre! Pop it in the bath and you'll feel like you've been dipped in mulled wine.